Personal data protection:
Santa Lucía, S.A. Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros (hereinafter the Company) provides users of its website www.santalucia.es with and informs them of the following data protection policy and other rules for the use of said website.
B. Treatment of personal details.
The Company hereby informs you that the personal details supplied voluntarily by users through this website shall be included in its databases in order to process any request, preliminary contract, service or benefit requested through this site.
The Company informs its underage users that they should never add their personal data through the website.
The user declares that he/she has obtained consent from the persons whose personal data he/she has added through the website and informed these persons of their rights. In the case of minors, if the policy holder/the Insured is not the legal representative, he/she must have obtained consent from the legal guardian. The personal data may be added in order to process any application, precontract, contract, service or benefit which may be asked for through the website.
The Company declines any responsability for a breach in the conditions relating to the handling of the data of minors supplied through the website.
1. That their personal details supplied through this website, including those regarding health, be included in a risk selection database, even where the contract is not signed or where the contractual relationship is terminated.
2. That they waive their right to notification of the initial transfer of data and agree for their personal details communicated by third parties to be subsequently obtained. Users also agree to inform the third parties whose personal details have been communicated to the Company that said communication has been made.
3. That the Company may process their details, even after the contractual relationship has ended, in order to create specific client profiles in relation to the insurance it sells and to send them advertising regarding its products or services and those of other companies with which the Company establishes agreements of collaboration.
4. The undertaking of surveys.
5. The sending of Informative Bulletins by e-mail, following voluntary subscription (see Bulletins link). In order to send you information on the Company, prepare surveys and send advertising on its products and services and/or those of the companies with which Santa Lucía, S.A. has an agreement of collaboration.
You are hereby informed of your right to access, amend, cancel and oppose your personal details in writing to Santa Lucía, S. A., Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, Plaza de España nº 15; 28008 Madrid, for the attention of the Computer Security Department.
Users are responsible for the veracity of the data provided through this website. The Company may remove users in the event of false details being provided, regardless of any corresponding legal action.
The Company will provide registered users with a password that can be changed by the user as required. This password will be saved illegibly in the computer systems of the Company and cannot be internally altered. Registered users are responsible for the use of their passwords. The Company rejects any liability arising from the misuse of these passwords.
The data is treated confidentially and the security measures established in the Spanish Data Protection Act are adopted.
C. Anonymous Browsing.
The Company will obtain anonymous information as to the number of visitors to its website each day. The information obtained is totally anonymous and under no circumstances may it be associated to a specific, identified user.
This website includes links to third-party websites that are considered of interest to users. However, the Company assumes no responsibility arising from the connection to or contents of the third-party links referred to in this website.