Go to Highlights
FAQs for Worldwide Assistance
Who is this Insurance Aimed at?
- This insurance is aimed at people from the following countries:
The American Continent
All European countries
Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Senegal and Equatorial Guinea
What does the worldwide Assistance Insurance Service involve?
- The service involves the group of assistance-based benefits and the necessary arrangements to repatriate the deceased Insured from one of the Member States of the European Union to the cemetery of the town or city in the country designed in the Specific Conditions of the Policy.
Why Worldwide Assistance Insurance?
- This policy is designed for those wishing to be buried in their country of origin, bearing in mind the high costs now involved in repatriation.
We also guarantee a sum of €10,000 in the case of an accident for any cause and anywhere in the world.
You will also have the Telephone Legal Assistance you need.
What cover is included in this insurance?
- - Complete funeral service.
- In the event of death, repatriation from any European Union Member State to a location in the country designated.
- Specialised legal assistance helpline.
- Pension paperwork.
Furthermore, santalucía guarantees the payment of any compensation taken out if you have an accident anywhere in the world that results in permanent disability or death.
Is there an age limit for this insurance?
- The insured must be people with no serious illness and in perfect health, aged below 65 and independent to their profession.
How much does this insurance cost?
- Calculate it yourself!