Go to Highlights
Security for everything you've built up
Working for oneself can be highly satisfying. Setting up a business, watching it grow... but the risks involved are also greater. So, in a world as fast moving as yours, santalucía has designed a specific insurance to cover not only the most common risks but also other situations that are exclusive to the self-employed and can threaten their well-being.
Essential safeguards for you, your family and your business
Because more than anything else you need the peace of mind of knowing you're thoroughly covered.
- Accidental death.
- Additional capital in the event of death in a traffic accident.
- Special protection in the event of the simultaneous accidental death of the insured person and the second person designated.
- Additional capital in the event of death due to acts of violence, such as robbery, kidnapping or assault.
- Permanent partial or total disability or major invalidity due to accident.
- Additional capital in the event of total disability due to a traffic accident.
- Daily benefit for temporary disability.
Travel worry-free, whatever happens
If we add distance to the other usual risk factors, being provided with certain cover and guarantees will make travel a much safer activity.santalucía covers the following:
- Travel and accommodation expenses for an accompanying person in the event of the insured person being hospitalised.
- Family assistance.
- Early return.
- Luggage location and reimbursement of expenses.
- Journey cancellation, delay or missing connections.
- Dispatch of documents and forgotten personal belongings.
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation under medical supervision in the event of serious illness or accident occurring abroad.
- Help with cutting through red tape, interpreting service and a security deposit for hospitalisation outside Spain.
- Extension of hotel stay.
- Dispatch of doctors and medicines abroad.
- An advance of funds in the event of accident, illness or theft abroad.
- An advance of judicial security and lawyer's fees abroad.
- Information service for trips abroad, healthcare information and urgent messages.
- International transportation and expenses of the accompanying person in the event of death abroad.
Your main work tool is yourself
Knowing your health is in good hands is in itself healthy for everybody.
santalucía offers you:
- Transfer by ambulance in the event of illness or accident occurring in Spain.
- Second medical opinion to get another diagnosis or confirm the first.
- Plastic surgery.
- First prosthesis (orthopaedic, hearing, dental or eye).
- Medical advice over the phone, through santalucía's Alarm Centre.
Home help in the event of being immobilised after a hospital stay.
Comprehensive legal protection
santalucía places at your disposal all the specialists and resources you may require to answer all those legal questions that are vital to your work, such as reclaiming invoice payments, and others like claiming damages, legal defence, administrative law, social security, tax matters, documentation, procedures connected with inheritance or fines, etc. And in addition, getting legal advice over the phone and the possibility of choosing a lawyer and solicitor are just some of the other benefits.
And what's more you can subscribe
- Death due to severe heart attack or stroke.
- Daily benefit for hospitalisation due to accident.
Your sacrifices have borne fruit, so now take care of them.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC CONDITIONS AND WITH THE LIMITS CONTAINED IN THE POLICY