Go to Highlights
Eliminating risks is the basis of any good business.
Small and medium enterprises have to meet the demands of competitiveness on a daily basis. Eliminating risks is one of the keys to making the foundations of any business more solid. That's why santalucía has designed the Combined Policy for SME's. A whole range of guarantees to protect your business against unforeseen damage.
Problems your business will never have
If you take out the Combined Policy for SME's, your business will be protected against:
- Damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, implosion, spontaneous explosion and secondary effects.
- Salvage expenses, demolition, clearing up and extinction.
- Damage caused by rain, smoke, wind, hail and snow.
- Damage caused to fixed electrical installations.
- Damage due to collision of vehicles, sound waves and falling trees, posts and aerials.
- Forced evacuation of premises, loss of rental income and security staff costs due to a disaster.
- Damage caused to the building due to burglary, acts of vandalism or attempts at such.
- Replacement of public documents and computer programmes affected by a disaster.
- The most complete comprehensive cover.
- Tailor-made to your business.
- With the guarantee of santalucía.
Because your business deserves it
- You can take out the following additional cover for even better protection:
- Breakage to windows, perspex articles, signs, fixed sanitary fittings, artificial marble and stones, including installation costs.
- Water damage, including cost of locating and repairing the breakage.
- Damage and material loss of the contents as a result of burglary, acts of vandalism or attempts at such.
- Robbery, assault or theft of money or cheques.
- Assault or robbery against the person in charge of funds.
- Assault or robbery against customers or workers inside the premises.
- Loss of profit and overheads that have to be met in the event of a total or partial shutdown due to a disaster.
- Medical expenses in the event of assault.
- Damage to electrical apparatus.
- Costs arising out of the breakdown of machinery and electronic equipment.
- Damage suffered by goods in cold-storage.
- Civil Liability (payment of compensation demanded by third parties, defence and judicial bonds).
- Comprehensive Legal Protection.
- Damage to vehicles caused by fire, lightning, or explosion.
Invest in protection
The Combined Policy for SME's adapts to the circumstances of your business and sets a premium adjusted to the specific cover you need.
Talk to our agents and you'll see the only protection you need is an investment that costs less than you think.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL AND SPECIFIC CONDITIONS AND WITH THE LIMITS CONTAINED IN THE POLICY.